SWAG: August 26-September 1
- Divine Elements Gem Sale took place! Hope you got a chance to stock up on Gems before the sale ended.
- The Queen of the Underworld Update went live on Tuesday, featuring our newest Goddess: Persephone!
- To catch up on all the changes coming this Update, and to download wallpapers for all upcoming skins, check out the Queen of the Underworld Update Notes!
- The Community Celebration event went live on Friday! Play games to level up the community progress bar to unlock all kinds of free rewards – including Spirit Guide Artio as the final reward!
- The Battle for Olympus event’s final chapter features Pillow Fight Nike and Star Tyrant Ares with a chapter reward of Infinite Ruler Olorun! Collect all skins from this event to receive the epic, final reward: Winds of Change Kukulkan!
- Download wallpapers for these skins in the Queen of the Underworld Update Notes.
- We are still taking submissions for the Cutesy Avatar Chest! Learn more about submitting and submit your own Cutesy Avatar!
- This week is a Bye Week!
- There will be no SCL, SML, or SPL broadcasts all week.
- But there’s plenty of pro league content happening over on our YouTube channel in the meantime!
Cutesy Avatar Submissions:
Day With a Dev:
- Going to Dragon*con in Atlanta? Come see us!
- We will be holding a Meet and Great on Saturday, August 31 from 4-6pm!
- We will be in the Westin Hotel – Savannah Ballroom with members from our Dev Team, so make sure to stop by!
- Join TitanCupcake and HiRezJenn for a SMITE meet-up at PAX West!
- Stay tuned to our social channels for dates, times, and places for this meet-up.
PonPon says – “Sometimes it is OK to not rank up an ability when you gain a new level. For example, if you don’t put a point into an ability at level 4, when you hit level 5 you can get your Ultimate AND Rank 3 of a single ability.”